How to apply
- Contact the Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI) using the form below to discuss your project idea, financial viability and eligibility.
- Create an account on our application portal (one per consortium) and select the funding opportunity you want to apply to.
- Using the portal, complete one application form per consortium (in English) and invite other consortium partners to fill in a partner form.
- Upload a GANTT chart (one per consortium), a signed and completed co-signature form (which you can download from the platform) and any additional required annexes.
- Your application will be checked for completeness and eligibility before being reviewed using a standard evaluation procedure. If successful, your project will receive a Eureka label.
- Spanish organisations will be sent a request for additional information (full national proposal and financial annexes) within 1-2 weeks after the project submission.
- Your national funding body may carry out a further evaluation (performed by the NPC and technical experts) according to national rules before allocating funds (approximately two to three months after receiving a complete application) to successful applicants.
- The final step is to complete a signed consortium agreement (CA). We recommend that you seek legal advice when drafting your CA.