InvestHorizon Eureka activities
An investment readiness accelerator programme for deep tech SMEs looking to raise Series A investment and scale up.
InvestHorizon is a European Commission-funded programme developed in collaboration with Eureka, which helps deep tech SMEs (through coaching, mentoring and pitching events) attract private investment and optimise relationships with private investors.
- 464 COMPANIES INVOLVED SINCE 2014
- 603M€ INVESTED
- 67% OF PARTICIPANTS INCREASED EXPORTS
- 62% OF PARTICIPANTS IMPROVE COMPETITIVE POSITION
Eureka activities within InvestHorizon
Develop and enhance relationships with investors and key strategic partners by attending our international missions and corporate activities.
If your company has been accepted onto the InvestHorizon Accelerator, you could be selected to participate in our additional investment readiness activities in 2021.
Priority will be given to companies based in 14 financially committed Eureka countries (Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom).
Investment readiness aims
By participating in our events, you can:
- learn about international growth opportunities,
- forge connections with non-European investors and
- establish and explore relationships, partnerships and contracts with large corporates and corporate venture teams.
Our thematic international missions
12-16 April 2021 in Toronto, Canada during the annual Health Innovation Week (with a focus on the healthcare sector)
November 2021 (dates to be confirmed) in Singapore during the Singapore Week of Innovation and TeCHnology (SWITCH) organised by Enterprise Singapore (with a focus on the cleantech and mobility sectors)
The missions will be held in Canada and Singapore: both of which have active startup ecosystems.
They will take place over 3-4 days within larger established thematic events organised by local Eureka partners and in collaboration with Canada and Singapore’s national funding bodies. You can benefit from:
- An introduction to the local startup ecosystem and public policy for startups and scaleups
- Inspirational talks
- Learning sessions on tax and legal details (including IPR), raising capital and accessing markets and building corporate partnerships
- Pitching and speed-dating
- Visit(s) of interest to e.g. a tech university, corporate, big accelerator, coworking space, etc.
We will select 15 companies to participate in each international mission.
Our corporate activities
20 October 2021 at the Eureka Secretariat in Brussels
The corporate activities will give you the opportunity to meet and pitch to leading corporates from different sectors.
The programme includes:
- A “best practice module” on how to build successful partnerships with corporates. The corporates will also share their experiences of engaging with startups.
- An innovation pitching evening with corporates, investors and national funding body representatives from all Eureka countries. Selected companies will pitch their solutions to corporate challenges given online ahead of the session.
We will select companies across different sectors to participate in our corporate activities.
If you wish to participate in our international missions and corporate activities, first apply to the InvestHorizon Accelerator. Only companies who have been accepted onto the programme will be eligible to participate in our additional investment readiness activities.InvestHorizon Accelerator